- SIZE : 3.5" x 21"
- WEIGHT : 8.85 lb. (4.01 kg)
Add 0.50 lb. (0.22 kg) with Worldwide Bearings ceramic bearings
Add 0.60 lb. (0.27 kg) with Worldwide Bearings steel bearings
- STATIC LOAD RATING : 440 lb. (200 kg)
Click Here: Important Load Rating Safety Information
- MATERIALS : Carbon fiber and aluminum
- STYLE : Straight, five-spoke configuration
- VALVE STEMS : BST Ultra-High-Speed (UHS) 90-degree, aluminum stems and caps
- APPROVALS : DOT E and JWL for street and track use
- FITMENT : Direct OEM replacement (see 'Fitment' tab for additional models)
- BRAKE ROTOR PCD : 5 x 3.25” (82.5mm)
- WARRANTY : 2 Years
For ABS equipped H-D models: Altering the diameter of the front wheel requires the wheel speed sensor to be recalibrated to prevent loss of braking. See ‘Technical’ tab for additional information.
Additional Model Fitment:
- Fatboy - FLSTF (07-17)
- Fatboy Lo - FLSTFB (10-16)
- Fat Boy S - FLSTFBS (16-17)
- Heritage Classic - FLSTC (07-17)
- Heritage Classic - FLHC (18-20)
- Heritage Classic 114 - FLHCS (18-20)
- Deluxe - FLSTN (07-17)
- Deluxe – FLDE (18-20)
- Slim - FLS (12-17)
- Slim S - FLSS (16-17)
- Slim - FLSL (18-20)
CVO Models: If you are purchasing wheels for Harley-Davidson CVO’s, due to variations in the OEM wheels equipped on each model, please look over the engineered drawings for your desired wheel. CVO models equipped with 7-bolt rotors (Agitator / Slicer / Chisel) may still be compatible with the purchase of aftermarket rotors. See Brake Rotor pitch circle diameter (PCD) for details on rotor fitment.
For Harley-Davidson models equipped with factory ABS: When altering the diameter of the front wheel, the wheel speed sensor needs to be recalibrated to prevent loss of braking. Brock’s Performance now offers MC Bagger ABS Recalibration Bearings to eliminate this issue. These bearings eliminate ABS malfunction and warning lights when removing your stock sized Harley-Davidson wheel and fitting a 21” BST wheel. To order, select option “ABS Recalibration Steel Bearing Kit” in the bearing options dropdown (MC Bagger ABS Recalibration Bearings are not available in ceramic).