- Eliminates ‘bucking’ during dead stop launches
- Constructed from 304 stainless steel
- Disables factory slipper clutch
- Smoother operation, longer clutch life, lower ET’s
- Not compatible with early model R1's
- Click here to view Installation Instructions
A Brock's Performance Clutch Mod is required for the R1 to be launched smoothly from a dead stop! Brock’s Performance Clutch Mod disables the factory slipper clutch. This allows the rider to perform a smooth launch as opposed to the grab-n-jerk associated with trying to launch a stock machine from a dead stop.
Attention: Although casual riding is generally unaffected after the installation of this product, some rear wheel ‘chirp, hop or chatter’ may be noticed, depending upon rider habits. All Brock’s Performance products are designed for Competition Use Only. Please see our Terms and Conditions page for additional information.