- Handcrafted 0-3” over stock extended swingarm
- 100% bolt-on design can be used with OEM rear wheel, caliper, spacers
and associated components
- Designed for use in high-power, high-torque applications
- Optional 28mm DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) hollow steel axle proven to 350 ft-lbs (25mm standard)
- Reversible billet aluminum axle adjusters and grade 5 steel adjuster bolts prevent axle slide (engraved with Brock's Performance logo)
- Replaceable, Aurora™ PTFE® lined spherical bearings pre-installed
- 42% weight savings vs. OEM swingarm
- Fully assembled weight as shown only 14.90 lb. (see technical for more info)
- 6061-T6 aluminum extrusion for dependable strength
- Unequaled craftsmanship, engineering and weld quality
- Interior swingarm width measures 10 7/8" at the axle
(Accepts 200 series rear tire on 6 3/4" wide rim with chain conversion)
- Includes 3/4” pivot shaft bushings
- Black Polyester TGIC Powder Coated Finish (see technical for more info)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Click here to view installation information
- Click here to view pivot bolt stack-up engineered drawing
- 3-position shock mounts allow flexibility in ride height (stock, -1", -2")
- Compatible with shock lengths up to 12.75”
- 13” shocks will fit but must be used in the -1” or -2” position
(See West Coast Bagger for longer shock)
- H-D Premium Ride Touring Shocks will only work in the stock shock position
- Brock’s Performance recommends adjustable Bitubo shocks for best performance and adjustability
What do you get when you combine 25 years of sportbike drag racing and innovation with a V-twin industry cry for a swingarm that can handle the ever-increasing demands of ultra powerful baggers? Introducing the Performance Bagger Aluminum Swingarm™, by Brock’s Performance. Leaning heavily on technology proven in the ‘stupid fast’ turbocharged sportbike area, our tubing, bracing, billet aluminum ends and 28mm (DOM) axle configuration routinely control 750 hp/350 ft-lb no wheelie bar missiles in 6 second/220MPH action.
Adapting this winning combination for smooth operation and long street life for your FL, we installed replaceable Aurora™ PTFE® lined spherical bearings at the pivot loops. Adding a bit of flexibility to the stance and chassis tunability in the rear, we crafted a billet 3-position shock mount which allows standard, 1 inch forward and 1 inch rearward mounting positions. Speaking of flexibility, check out our billet bolt-on on brake stay designed to function with your OEM brake hangar. In fact, Brock’s Performance Bagger swingarm is 100% bolt-on using your OEM rear wheel, spacers, and pulley or your favorite aftermarket replacement rear wheel.
Don’t forget the extra 3” length can be worth as much as 3 tenths improvement in the ¼ mile. The bottom line? Weighing in at a little over ½ the weight of the OEM swingarm and built to handle as much power as you can throw at it, moving/bent axles can now be a thing of the past, and you can look great and go faster too.
American V-Twin Fitment Statement:
Although all attempts have been made to handcraft a product which will fit a wide variety of machines for a particular make/model/year, due to idiosyncrasies between particular years, available options, accessories, etc…, fitment cannot be 100% guaranteed. If upon assembly, fitment issues are discovered which are beyond the installers ability or willingness to correct, then please feel free to contact our customer service department, alert Brock’s Performance of the fitment issue for your particular make/model, and obtain an RMA (Return Material Authorization). Brock’s Performance will accept unmodified swingarms, in 100% resalable condition for a full refund.
Please note, refunds are issued after product inspection at Brock’s Performance, and the customer is responsible for any/all shipping charges.
Performance Bagger Swingarm Weight:
- Swingarm w/Bearings: 10.90 lb.
- Axle w/Nut: 2.05 lb.
- Axle Blocks: 0.85 lb.
- Bushings/Spacers: 0.55 lb.
- Brake Mount w/Screws: 0.55 lb.
Total = 14.90 lb.
OEM Harley-Davidson® Swingarm Weight:
Total = 25.60 lb.
Total Weight Savings = 10.70 lb. or 42% of OEM weight
Polyester TGIC Powder Coat:
Polyester TGIC powders are durable exterior coatings that offer good mechanical and chemical resistance properties. These coatings will also cure at lower temperatures than the standard polyester urethane. TGIC is a low-molecular-weight, multifunctional crosslinker which enables polyester TGIC formulations to contain 90% or greater resin within the binder system. Because they enhance the weather-resistance of polyester, TGIC coatings are comparable to polyester urethane coatings. They are tough, attractive and demonstrate outstanding physical properties enabling them to withstand prolonged outdoor exposure, which makes them the coating of choice for many automotive projects. TGIC powders have excellent exterior durability and excellent chemical resistance.
Why Choose Powder Over Paint?
- Durability! Powder coatings are more durable and more resistant to corrosion, chemicals and weather than liquid coatings
- Powder-coated surfaces are more resistant to chipping, scratching and similiar wear due to a thermal bonding process during curing
- Unlike wet paint, powders also don’t run or drip, providing a more uniform coating than liquid paint
- Moreover, the vibrancy of the color of a powder-coated part tends to stay bright and fresh longer than its wet-painted counterpart
- The result of using powder coating is that the product will have the most attractive, durable, high quality finish available