If you are looking for Brock’s signature ‘roar of the gods’ noise levels, the Predator Slip-On System for H2 SX/SE is NOT the exhaust for you. Brock’s engineering team set out to produce a system that works for the responsible H2 SX/SE owner who appreciates reasonable noise and emission levels, while also desiring an aesthetically pleasing, light weight alternative to the OEM muffler. Racers, please check out our ‘competitive use only’ options for the H2 SX/SE.
- Industry exclusive electro-black stainless muffler
- Brock’s mellowest sound, designed for sport-touring
- 2.25" outlet permanent baffle
- No fairing modifications required
- Mounts to OEM muffler mounting location
- 50% weight savings vs OEM muffler
- Retains the OEM catalytic converter
- Compatible with OEM center stand
- An easy and affordable way to customize your bike
- Laser engraved Brock's Performance logo
- Includes muffler, elbow and necessary hardware
- Designed to work with OEM front section only
- Not recommended for use with saddle bags (panniers) unless a protective heat shield is mounted (sold separately)
- Click here to view installation instructions
- Click here to view PAIR block-off instructions
Brock’s Performance Slip-on mufflers will transform any stock exhaust system into a great sounding, customized accessory. Slip-ons are also very affordable, making them a very attractive option. Logo plates are available in several different colors to give your bike a custom look and lets not forget, at Brock's Performance, all pipes come free with industry-leading technical support.
Brock's Performance Predator™ Slip-On Key Features:
Predator™ Electro-Black systems are manufactured using the finest quality stainless steel and then chemical coloring is prepared, using a mixture of chromic and sulphuric acids that develop the thickness of the naturally occurring passive film, on the steel surface. The colors that are produced are the result of light wave interference, as light is reflected from the surface of the thickened oxide passive layer and the interface of the passive layer and steel surface. The colors seen depend on the thickness of the oxide layer formed in this process. Unlike anodizing, as used widely on aluminum products, the process is not an electrochemical one and in contrast to painting, there are no pigments or coloring chemicals used. Perhaps more important, the process does not rely on heat to oxidize the surface. Chemically colored stainless steel retains the aqueous (atmospheric) corrosion resistance of the un-colored surface making the electro-colored system a great option for riders in harsh environments and ocean areas. (See 500 Hour Neutral Salt Spray Test Certificate)
Advantages of the Electro-Black Predator™ Muffler:
- Better scratch resistance that the basic 304 grade stainless
- UV resistant, won’t fade in the sunlight
- Water and dirt repellent
- Will maintain its appearance without rusting or discoloration
- Stainless steel is an environmentally sustainable choice,
being it is completely recyclable
Ninja H2 SX / SE (2018) Slip-On System Decibel Levels
Testing procedure performed according to SAE J2825
Predator Slip-On System:
Idle: 84 dBA / 5000 RPM: 97 dBA
Ninja H2 SX / SE (2018) Exhaust Weight Comparison
OEM Exhaust System:
- Muffler (w/ heat shield & clamp): 13.00 lb.
Total = 13.00 lb.
Predator™ Slip-On System:
- Muffler: 5.65 lb.
- Elbow/Hardware: 0.85 lb.
Total = 6.50 lb.
Total Weight Savings = 6.50 lb. or 50% of OEM weight