If you are looking for Brock’s signature ‘roar of the gods’ noise levels, the Predator Slip-On System for H2 SX/SE is NOT the exhaust for you. Brock’s engineering team set out to produce a system that works for the responsible H2 SX/SE owner who appreciates reasonable noise and emission levels, while also desiring an aesthetically pleasing, light weight alternative to the OEM muffler. Racers, please check out our ‘competitive use only’ options for the H2 SX/SE.
- Satin titanium finish (natural color)
- Brock’s mellowest sound, designed for sport-touring
- 2.25" outlet permanent baffle
- No fairing modifications required
- Mounts to OEM muffler mounting location
- 58% weight savings vs OEM muffler
- Retains the OEM catalytic converter
- Compatible with OEM center stand
- An easy and affordable way to customize your bike
- Laser engraved Brock's Performance logo
- Includes muffler, elbow and necessary hardware
- Designed to work with OEM front section only
- Not recommended for use with saddle bags (panniers) unless a protective heat shield is mounted (sold separately)
- Click here to view installation instructions
- Click here to view PAIR block-off instructions
Brock’s Performance Slip-on mufflers will transform any stock exhaust system into a great sounding, customized accessory. Slip-ons are also very affordable, making them a very attractive option. Logo plates are available in several different colors to give your bike a custom look and lets not forget, at Brock's Performance, all pipes come free with industry-leading technical support.
Brock's Performance Predator™ Slip-On Key Features:
Predator™ Titanium slip-on systems are manufactured using the finest high grade titanium alloy for maximum performance and weight savings coupled with a titanium elbow.
Advantages of the Titanium Predator™ Muffler:
- Excellent corrosion resistance - titanium is more resistant than any other metal to common atmospheric environments such as marine and acid rain environments
- Titanium has strength and hardness comparable to carbon steel
- Lightweight - titanium’s specific gravity is 4.5, or around 45% less than stainless steel
- Titanium will naturally anodize from heat, exhibiting a unique bluing effect
Ninja H2 SX / SE (2018) Slip-On System Decibel Levels
Testing procedure performed according to SAE J2825
Predator Slip-On System:
Idle: 84 dBA / 5000 RPM: 97 dBA
Ninja H2 SX / SE (2018) Exhaust Weight Comparison
OEM Exhaust System:
- Muffler (w/ heat shield & clamp): 13.00 lb.
Total = 13.00 lb.
Predator™ Slip-On System:
- Muffler: 4.65 lb.
- Elbow/Hardware: 0.85 lb.
Total = 5.50 lb.
Total Weight Savings = 7.50 lb. or 58% of OEM weight