- Satin titanium finish (natural color)
- 2.375" outlet permanent baffle
- Titanium muffler and midpipe construction
- Includes removable Euro-approved dB killer
- No fairing modifications required
- Eliminates the OEM catalytic convertor
- 71% weight savings vs OEM muffler/catalytic converter
- Max power when combined with our ECU Flash and Dynojet PC6
- Laser engraved Brock's Performance logo
- One 18mm O2 bung pre-installed on elbow (block-off plug and copper washer included)
- Includes muffler, midpipe, and necessary hardware
- Includes PAIR block-off cap for decel-pop reduction
- Includes bung plug for OEM oxygen sensor removal
- Designed to work with OEM front section only
- Select from increased drivability/fuel mileage (pump gas) or race-proven (race fuel) track maps via our map support program at no additional charge
- Click here to view exhaust installation instructions
- Click here for PAIR block-off instructions
ATTENTION: Select (19-20) model year ZX-10Rs are subject to a Kawasaki recall concerning a faulty ECU and suction valve (PAIR). Failure to perform this recall could lead to exhaust system damages/failure. Brock's Performance will not warranty any damages created from an improperly blocked PAIR and/or failure to perform the recall. The PAIR valve on the ZX-10R is blocked via the use of the supplied black cap.
Brock's Performance Predator™ Slip-On Key Features:
Predator™ Titanium slip-on systems are manufactured using the finest high grade titanium alloy for maximum performance and weight savings coupled with a titanium elbow.
Advantages of the Titanium Predator™ Muffler:
- Excellent corrosion resistance - titanium is more resistant than any other metal to common atmospheric environments such as marine and acid rain environments
- Titanium has strength and hardness comparable to carbon steel
- Lightweight - titanium’s specific gravity is 4.5, or around 45% less than stainless steel
- Titanium will naturally anodize from heat, exhibiting a unique bluing effect
Dyno Chart: Click image to enlarge
ZX-10R Exhaust System Decibel Levels
Testing procedure performed according to SAE J2825
Predator™ Slip-On Muffler:
Idle: 104dB / 5000 RPM: 110dB
Predator™ Slip-On Muffler (with Euro-approved dB killer):
Idle: 101dB / 5000 RPM: 105dB
ZX-10R Exhaust Weight Comparison
OEM Exhaust System:
- Muffler: 4.80 lb.
- Catalytic Converter: 9.60 lb.
- Heat Shields: 0.30 lb.
- Hardware: 0.05 lb.
Total = 14.75 lb.
Predator™ Slip-On System:
- Muffler: 3.75 lb.
- Midpipe: 0.75 lb.
- dB Killer: 0.30 lb.
- Hardware: 0.25 lb.
Total = 5.05 lb.
Total Weight Savings = 9.70 lb. or 66% of OEM weight